All eyes are on the much-awaited launch of Mahesh Babu’s next film under Parasuram’s direction. The film, tentatively titled Sarkaari Vaari Paata, will be launched on Superstar Krishna’s birthday on May 31.
The intriguing title has definitely piqued everyone’s curiosity. The title also led to speculations that Sarkaari Vaari Paata will be a political drama on the lines of Mahesh’s previous blockbusters, Bharat Ane Nenu and Maharshi. However, we will have to wait until the film hits floors to know the real truth.
The makers at Mythri Movie Makers are yet to announce the film’s leading lady. For the first time in his career, a Mahesh Babu film will be shot by one of the country’s most reputed cinematographers, PC Sreeram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part