For the last few months, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been working on his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, and a few ad films occasionally. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and only a couple of songs and a short montage sequence will be shot in Hyderabad and Abu Dhabi respectively.
Maharshi’s entire shooting formalities will be completed by April 20. Soon after wrapping up the shoot, Mahesh will be flying to a foreign destination for a much-needed holiday with his family for 10 days. The actor will kick-start Maharshi’s promotions after returning from the vacation. Maharshi is releasing on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video