For the last few months, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been working on his silver jubilee film, Maharshi, and a few ad films occasionally. The film is in the last leg of its shoot and only a couple of songs and a short montage sequence will be shot in Hyderabad and Abu Dhabi respectively.
Maharshi’s entire shooting formalities will be completed by April 20. Soon after wrapping up the shoot, Mahesh will be flying to a foreign destination for a much-needed holiday with his family for 10 days. The actor will kick-start Maharshi’s promotions after returning from the vacation. Maharshi is releasing on May 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50
- Wives of cricketers and Bollywood stars take drugs- Sherlyn Chopra