Dada Saheb Phalke is known as the father of Indian Cinema. Every year, the Dada Saheb Phalke Awards named after the legend celebrate the excellence in Hindi Cinema. For the first time, a South Indian edition of these prestigious awards will be given away the legends of the South Indian film industry in Hyderabad.
The first Dada Saheb Phalke South Awards will be held at the N Convention on the 20th of September. Superstar Mahesh Babu will be the chief guest at the event, which will also witness the presence of popular stars like Mohan Babu, Jagapathi Babu, Anushka, Samantha, Rakul Preet, Devi Sri Prasad, Brahmanandam, Payal Rajput, Nandita Sweta, Puri Jagannadh, Charmi and Manchu Lakshmi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Mani Ratnam’s OTT debut ‘Navarasa’
- Hyderabadi Bollywood actress strongly denies involvement in drug scandal
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal