Mahesh Babu seems to be making plenty of exceptions this year. Usually, he stays away from Award ceremonies; however, he surprised everyone by gracing CineMAA Awards recently in Hyderabad. Now we hear that he is all set to grace Filmfare Awards (South) which will be held on July 7 in Chennai. He has been nominated for Best Actor Award for his outstanding performance in Dookudu. If the recent CineMAA and SIIMA Awards are anything to go by, Mahesh Babu will most likely bag the prestigious Filmfare award as well. He’ll be accompanied by Srinu Vaitla, the director of Dookudu, who has also been nominated for Best Director Award and Kona Venkat, who had written the script. In fact, Kona Venkat himself had confirmed this news and posted on Twitter saying, “Going to Chennai on 7th July with our Super Star Maheshbabu & our darling director Sreenu Vaitla to attend Film Fare awards..Dookudu again.” Mahesh Babu, Samantha starrer Dookudu is likely to sweep every major awards this year. Thaman had composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah