It’s well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu has adopted a village each in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. One of the two villages is Burripalem, Mahesh’s native village. The actor, his wife Namrata and their team have been carrying out various developmental activities in the village for the last couple of years.
As per the latest updates, Mahesh Babu will be visiting Burripalem on the 27th of February to inaugurate the newly constructed classrooms at the Burripalem Government High School. The classrooms are renovated with the money donated by the star hero.
Mahesh and Namrata had earlier organized several health camps for children and women in Burripalem.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s teaser packs a punch on YouTube
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?