After a short gap, the new schedule of Aagadu is currently progressing in Hyderabad. Mahesh Babu, Tamannaah are playing the lead roles in this action entertainer and Sreenu Vaitla is directing it. Recently, the film was shot in Bellary and contrary to the rumours that Mahesh Babu has injured himself while shooting in Bellary, the makers have clarified that he was only stressed.
Although the new schedule is already underway, Mahesh Babu is expected to join the sets from March 16. Tamannaah, who had gone to Mauritius to shoot for Humshakals, is also going to join Aagadu’s sets on the same day as Mahesh Babu. Prakash Raj is playing the villain’s role whereas Brahmanandam will also be seen in an important roles. Mahesh Babu is playing the role of a cop and the film is set in Rayalseema backdrop.
Thaman is scoring the music and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the film.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag