Since yesterday, social media circles were abuzz with the news that Superstar Mahesh Babu will soon establish his own production house. The production house, named ‘Gautham Productions’, will be handled by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata. Apparently, an official announcement in this regard will be made during the birthday celebrations of Superstar Krishna.
Already, Mahesh’s entire family has been into film production since several decades. Firstly, Krishna established the reputed Padmalaya Studios followed by Ramesh Babu who produced several films under his banner Krishna Pictures Pvt Ltd. and then Mahesh’s sister Manjula set up Indira Productions and produced a few successful films.
While the official confirmation is awaited, Mahesh’s fans are highly excited about their star’s new found interest to produce films.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment