Since yesterday, social media circles were abuzz with the news that Superstar Mahesh Babu will soon establish his own production house. The production house, named ‘Gautham Productions’, will be handled by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata. Apparently, an official announcement in this regard will be made during the birthday celebrations of Superstar Krishna.
Already, Mahesh’s entire family has been into film production since several decades. Firstly, Krishna established the reputed Padmalaya Studios followed by Ramesh Babu who produced several films under his banner Krishna Pictures Pvt Ltd. and then Mahesh’s sister Manjula set up Indira Productions and produced a few successful films.
While the official confirmation is awaited, Mahesh’s fans are highly excited about their star’s new found interest to produce films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single
- This is what Dil Raju is doing during the lockdown period
- Crazy twist in Pradeep’s 30 Rojullo Preminchadam Ela