The shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Brahmotsavam, has been going on in the picturesque hill station, Ooty. Currently, the makers are canning some crucial scenes featuring Mahesh Babu, Pranitha Subhash and veteran Tamil star Satyaraj.
After the talkie part, the unit will start shooting a family song very soon. A huge set is being erected under senior art director Thota Tharani’s supervision. The current schedule will continue till the end of December. Brahmotsavam is being directed by Sreekanth Addala and produced by PVP Cinema.
Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha will also be seen in this high budget family entertainer. Mickey J Meyer is the film’s music composer and Rathnavelu is the cinematographer.
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure
- Rakul Preet to romance Nagarjuna?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 AP & TG Collections; Dismal start