Mahesh Babu’s fans might soon get to see their Superstar in a very interesting avatar. We have heard from reliable sources that Mahesh Babu will be making a guest appearance in the period drama, ‘Rudhrama Devi’. Mahesh might be seen in the role of Gona Ganna Reddy. Sources say that the scenes involving Mahesh Babu might be shot in the month of December.
So far, the production team has not confirmed this news officially. Gunasekhar is the director of ‘Rudhrama Devi’ and he has worked with Mahesh Babu before for ‘Okkadu’, ‘Arjun’ and ‘Sainikudu’. Gunasekhar is also the producer of this film and he is pumping in a lot of money for this period drama.
Anushka will be seen as Rudhrama Devi and Rana Daggubati is essaying the role of a prince. Rebel Star Krishnam Raju, Baba Sehgal and other well known actors will also be a part of the star cast. Music maestro Ilayaraja is composing the tunes for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack