Prince Mahesh Babu, who bagged many laurels for his performance in Srimanthudu, is getting ready to commence his next film in the direction of SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Titled Brahmotsavam, the movie is touted to be a wholesome entertainer with an interesting backdrop.
The regular shoot will kick start from the second week of September and Mahesh Babu will also take part in this schedule. As per the latest buzz, Mahesh Babu will sport a rough look in this film. Produced jointly by PVP Cinema and Mahesh Babu, Brahmotsavam will feature Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha in the female leads.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next