Hero Mahesh Babu ventured into the film exhibition business with AMB Cinemas that was launched in December, 2018. This world-class multiplex is being hailed as one of the best in the country.
Now, the latest reports suggest that Mahesh is going to expand his multiplex business to Bengaluru. Apparently, Sunil Narang of Asian Cinemas, Mahesh’s partner in AMB Cinemas, has zeroed in on the Kapali Theater in Bengaluru, and the plan is to renovate it and turn it into AMB Cinemas.
Bengaluru has a huge film going population that also loves watching Telugu movies. A multiplex in the IT capital seems like a sensible idea.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID