Superstar Mahesh Babu is eager to put the disappointment of ‘Brahmotsavam’ behind him. He is getting ready for Murugadoss’s big budget movie with a new look and shooting will begin from the end of July. The film was initially scheduled for a mid July start but the date has now been shifted to end July.
This film is supposed to have a 100 crore budget and Bollywood hottie Parineethi Chopra will be playing the female lead. The movie is going to release as a Telugu Tamil bilingual and appropriate care is being taken to make the story relevant to both Telugu and Tamil viewers.
NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu are producing this movie.
- Sesh Adivi clarifies about his role in Samantha’s next
- Bollywood star to bounce back with Sai-Kajal’s Sita
- Stalwart actor uninstalls WhatsApp to ‘reclaim happiness’
- Bollywood film body announces complete ban on Pak artistes
- Rakul explains why she blasted her Twitter troll