Superstar Mahesh Babu is eager to put the disappointment of ‘Brahmotsavam’ behind him. He is getting ready for Murugadoss’s big budget movie with a new look and shooting will begin from the end of July. The film was initially scheduled for a mid July start but the date has now been shifted to end July.
This film is supposed to have a 100 crore budget and Bollywood hottie Parineethi Chopra will be playing the female lead. The movie is going to release as a Telugu Tamil bilingual and appropriate care is being taken to make the story relevant to both Telugu and Tamil viewers.
NV Prasad and Tagore Madhu are producing this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi yet again proves money cannot tempt her
- Mahesh Babu’s comes to the aid of Burripalem once again
- Upset Salman Khan looking for a Telugu remake
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda