Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is nearing completion. The entire shooting formalities will be concluded by February end or early March. The film’s latest schedule is underway in Hyderabad. The team is canning a high voltage fight sequence featuring Mahesh and the baddies.
As per the latest updates, Maharshi’s team will be shooting yet another fight sequence and Mahesh will take part in it. Maharshi is slated to hit screens on April 25. Pooja Hegde is the film’s leading lady and Allari Naresh will be seen in a crucial role. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP are jointly producing it. DSP is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Vamsi Paidipally project?
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Poll : Who among these is the most glamorous heroine?
- Bigg Boss makes special plan to rope in NTR
- Unique honor for Rebel star Prabhas