Mahesh Babu is likely to team up with Trivikram Srinivas once again, as per the latest buzz in the industry. The duo had earlier worked together for Athadu, Khaleja and they share a great rapport with each other. In fact, Trivikram Srinivas’ Khaleja, which didn’t do well at the box-office, was a turning point in Mahesh Babu’s career and he evolved a lot as an actor.
Their upcoming film is likely to go on floors in 2015 and rumours are rife that Radhakrishna is going to produce the film under Harika and Hasini creations banner. Incidentally, he’s currently producing Trivikram’s latest film which stars Allu Arjun and Samantha. More details about this untitled Trivikram-Mahesh Babu’s film are expected to be revealed soon.
Currently, Mahesh Babu is acting in Sreenu Vaitla’s Aagadu and after this, he’ll begin shooting for Koratala Siva’s next action entertainer.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors