We had told you a few days ago that Mahesh Babu will be taking a break after all the promotional activities he was busy with for Sarileru Neekevvaru. Now that the film is a big success and the promotions are over, we hear that he flew to the United States with his family. News is coming in that he will be staying in New York for three months, and get operated for a knee injury he had sustained on the sets of Aagadu way back in 2014. Sources close to him say that he had been in pain for the past three years but had never found the time to fix it.
Given his schedule, he didn’t want to take a long break so he had been putting off the surgery. He had earlier thought of surgery after filming Spyder but work commitments had cropped up.
He is scheduled to undergo the surgery towards the end of this month and will take four to five months to recover the complete strength of his leg. We do wish him a speedy recovery!
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business