We had told you a few days ago that Mahesh Babu will be taking a break after all the promotional activities he was busy with for Sarileru Neekevvaru. Now that the film is a big success and the promotions are over, we hear that he flew to the United States with his family. News is coming in that he will be staying in New York for three months, and get operated for a knee injury he had sustained on the sets of Aagadu way back in 2014. Sources close to him say that he had been in pain for the past three years but had never found the time to fix it.
Given his schedule, he didn’t want to take a long break so he had been putting off the surgery. He had earlier thought of surgery after filming Spyder but work commitments had cropped up.
He is scheduled to undergo the surgery towards the end of this month and will take four to five months to recover the complete strength of his leg. We do wish him a speedy recovery!
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today