Superstar Mahesh Babu will soon visit Siddhapur, the Telangana village which he adopted a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday, several fans from the Mahesh Prajasena fans association in Mahaboobnagar visited Siddhapur and interacted with the villagers to understand their requirements and the village condition. On the 15th of this month, Mahesh himself will be visiting Siddhapur to personally interact with the village head and the villagers.
Apparently, the villagers wanted Mahesh to develop a drinking water system, build underground drainage canals, a veterinary hospital and a bank that facilitates women customers in Siddhapur and nearby villages. Mahesh, along with the local administrative officials, will chalk out the possibilities and will start off the developmental works after the preliminary groundwork.
On the films front, Mahesh is busy shooting for Brahmotsavam in Hyderabad. The current schedule will be wrapped up by this week and the team will move to Ooty in November for the next schedule.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya to work on to movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19