Mahesh Babu is super serious about his new film Maharshi and is wasting no time to complete it. The film is ready for a release on the 9th of May and the post-production formalities of the film are in full swing.
The latest we hear is Mahesh will be wrapping up his dubbing part tomorrow. Post this, he will go for a small holiday for a few days and then in the last week of April, he will shoot for two last songs in the middle east.
Vamsi Paidipally directs this film which has music by DSP. Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh play key roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon