Mahesh Babu is super serious about his new film Maharshi and is wasting no time to complete it. The film is ready for a release on the 9th of May and the post-production formalities of the film are in full swing.
The latest we hear is Mahesh will be wrapping up his dubbing part tomorrow. Post this, he will go for a small holiday for a few days and then in the last week of April, he will shoot for two last songs in the middle east.
Vamsi Paidipally directs this film which has music by DSP. Pooja Hegde and Allari Naresh play key roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed