Hollywood filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Tenet’s has literally restarted the entertainment industry which has been stalled due to the Coronavirus pandemic. The film released yesterday in 70 countries and the response has been unanimously positive.
None other than Hollywood star Tom Cruise watched Tenet at Waterloo IMAX in London along with his Mission Impossible 7 director Christopher McQuarrie. “Big movie. Big screen. Loved it,” Tom Cruise tweeted. And our own Tollywood star Mahesh Babu retweeted Tom’s tweet and said, “Mission Impossible! Says who?
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) August 27, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood