Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film, Srimanthudu, is only a few days away from its release. The usually reticent actor has been busy promoting the film aggressively by giving interviews to media houses for the last couple of days. In one of the recent interviews, Mahesh talked about acting in experimental films.
Mahesh says that he was disappointed when pathbreaking films like 1 Nenokkadine didn’t work at the box-office. Mahesh said that such experimental films need to be narrated without confusing screenplays and in commercial format. Mahesh went on to say that he will surely act in such films in the future if a right script comes his way.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years