In one of the promotional interviews before the release of Hora Hori, director Teja, speaking about film stars adopting villages, made a controversial statement saying that all these film stars are getting tax exemption from the IT department and that there is no sudden noble motive behind their adoption plans. While Teja’s comments raked up a minor controversy, here’s what Mahesh Babu, who adopted Burripalem and a Telangana village, had to say.
In his latest interview to a national English news daily, Mahesh Babu said, “I don’t want to give it too much importance. I don’t know what Teja exactly meant, but it’s okay.” Citing Samantha’s comment on 1 Nenokkadine poster, Mahesh Babu also said that it’s the drawback of being on social media. Mahesh also clarified that he spoke to Samantha on the issue and that his next film is with her.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?