Mahesh Babu scored his career’s biggest blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru that Sankranthi. The actor is on a family holiday in the US and he will kick-start his next project under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction in May. Meanwhile, the Superstar has opened up about various facets of his life in a freewheeling chat with a media house recently.
When asked the people he would like to go on a road trip with, Mahesh promptly said that he will take NTR and Ram Charan along. “Tarak and Charan. And to balance the group, I’ll also take Chiranjeevi garu along,” Mahesh said.
When asked if he would ever see a biopic made on his life, Mahesh quipped saying that his life is quite boring and that he doesn’t see a biopic on his life at all.
Articles that might interest you:
- Legendary director to turn actor?
- Review : Mirzapur 2- Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India gets a premiere date
- Thrilling update from team RED soon
- Latest bulletin on Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s health
- It’s a wrap up for Sushanth’s IVNR