At the CineMAA awards 2011 event, Superstar Mahesh Babu won the ‘Best Actor Award’ 2011 for his performance in the blockbuster film ‘Dookudu’. Nayanatara won the ‘Best Actress Award’ for her sterling performance in the film ‘Sri Ramarajyam’. Veteran director K.Raghavendra Rao was honoured with a ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’ for his services to Telugu cinema. The glitzy event was attended by many top stars from the south Indian film industry.
Here are the names of other award winners
Best Supporting Actor (Male): Prakash Raj (Dookudu)
Best Supporting Actor (female): Lakshmi Manchu (Anaganaga O Dheerudu)
Best Actor in comic role: Brahmanandam (Dookudu)
Best Actor in negative role: Sonu Sood (Dookudu)
Best debut actor (male): Aadi (Premakavali)
Best debut actor female: Shruti Haasan (Anaganaga o Dheerudu)
Closeup Promising face of the year: Isha Chawla (Premakavali)
Fair and lovely confident face: Anjali Lavaniya
Best debut director: Nandini Reddy (Alamodalaindi)
Special appreciation awards
M.S. Narayana (Dookudu)
Baby Annie (Rajanna)
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!