All eyes are on the muhurtham ceremony of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 27th film. Tentatively titled Sarkar Vaari Paata, this highly-anticipated project will be launched this morning at 9:09 am in a simple fashion via an official announcement on social media.
SVP’s makers at Mythri Movie Makers had planned a grand launch initially. However, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the event was later reduced to a small sized gathering. But keeping in mind the virus spread, Mahesh Babu reportedly advised the makers against any public ceremony, even if it’s a small gathering, and go for a digital launch instead. And the makers readily obliged their hero’s suggestion.
This crazy project will be directed by Parasuram. The film’s leading lady is still a suspense. Stay tuned for more exciting updates on this big budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend