All eyes are on the muhurtham ceremony of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 27th film. Tentatively titled Sarkar Vaari Paata, this highly-anticipated project will be launched this morning at 9:09 am in a simple fashion via an official announcement on social media.
SVP’s makers at Mythri Movie Makers had planned a grand launch initially. However, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the event was later reduced to a small sized gathering. But keeping in mind the virus spread, Mahesh Babu reportedly advised the makers against any public ceremony, even if it’s a small gathering, and go for a digital launch instead. And the makers readily obliged their hero’s suggestion.
This crazy project will be directed by Parasuram. The film’s leading lady is still a suspense. Stay tuned for more exciting updates on this big budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s popularity has no bounds-Ammasses 10 million on Twitter
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha