Kiara Advani, who will soon make her Tollywood debut with Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu, bagged a huge offer to work with none other than Karan Johar in Hindi. The director has signed up Kiara and Vicky Kaushal for a segment that he’ll be directing in the anthology film Bombay Talkies 2.
Kiara and Vicky’s story in the anthology film reportedly touches upon themes like love and lust. And Kiara is on cloud nine that she’s working with Karan Johar.
In a recent interview, she said, “Karan Johar was on the top of my wishlist of directors, so I can’t explain what this means to me. I still can’t digest the fact that I will be directed by him. I have always loved his work. The reason I wanted to become an actor was because of his cinema and the way he told his stories of love and relationships. I loved the worlds he created, so now I cannot wait to go on that set and absorb everything. This journey will be too special now.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha reveals key details about her cop’s role in Saaho
- Prabhas is such a good artiste that I couldn’t say no to Saaho: Jackie
- Suresh Babu unveils Pressure Cooker’s first look
- Sundeep Kishan gets injured in shoot
- Ninu Veedani Nedanu Nenu gets a release date
- Should Sapthagiri stop doing hero roles?