Kiara Advani, who will soon make her Tollywood debut with Mahesh Babu’s Bharat Ane Nenu, bagged a huge offer to work with none other than Karan Johar in Hindi. The director has signed up Kiara and Vicky Kaushal for a segment that he’ll be directing in the anthology film Bombay Talkies 2.
Kiara and Vicky’s story in the anthology film reportedly touches upon themes like love and lust. And Kiara is on cloud nine that she’s working with Karan Johar.
In a recent interview, she said, “Karan Johar was on the top of my wishlist of directors, so I can’t explain what this means to me. I still can’t digest the fact that I will be directed by him. I have always loved his work. The reason I wanted to become an actor was because of his cinema and the way he told his stories of love and relationships. I loved the worlds he created, so now I cannot wait to go on that set and absorb everything. This journey will be too special now.”
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan