An exciting buzz around Tollywood star Mahesh Babu’s daughter Sitara’s acting debut is leaving the actor’s fans thrilled. The buzz has it that Sitara could play a key role in Kollywood star Thalapathy Vijay’s recently announced Tamil-Telugu bilingual film under Vamshi Paidipally’s direction and Dil Raju’s production.
Apparently, Vamshi Paidipally, who is good friends with Mahesh, approached the actor and convinced him to let Sitara make her acting debut under his direction. And Mahesh reportedly responded positively and gave his nod. Sitara has been learning classical dance for over 2 years and she is also quite camera friendly as she occasionally releases fun videos on her YouTube channel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?