Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, will commence its shoot in the US in November. Preparations are going on in full swing for this major schedule which will last for nearly 40 days.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Mahesh Babu will be joining the film’s team from December. Apparently, Mahesh is planning to mix both work and enjoyment during the US schedule. He will be flying to the US along with his wife Namrata and children and the family will go on a holiday whenever Mahesh gets breaks from the shoot.
Mahesh is said to be quite excited to be back on sets and he was very supportive when SVP’s makers decided to commence shooting amid the pandemic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive