Superstar Mahesh Babu’s craze shows no signs of abating anytime soon. His new film with director Sukumar is currently under production and the release is still quite a long time away. But that has not stopped some buyers from bagging the film’s rights for a fancy price in Karnataka.
We have received reports that the film’s Karnataka rights have been bagged for a price of approximately ₹ 4.5 Crores by RNR Films. This is a phenomenal price for a Telugu film in Karnataka. The same firm distributed ‘Dookudu’ in Karnataka earlier.
Mahesh Babu – Sukumar project is gearing up for a new schedule soon and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing the movie. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music while Kriti Sanon is the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres
- Noted heroine in Raj Tharun’s next
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?