For those who don’t already know, Tollywood superstar Mahesh Babu has provided financial support for over 1000 heart surgeries for kids. In the newly released promo of Balakrishna’s talk show, Unstoppable, Mahesh Babu opens up about the same.
“When Gautam(Mahesh’s son) was born, there was a medical complication. We had money and could treat him then. This is when it struck me, what is the situation of the economically weaker people if something happened to their kids? That is when I decided to start funding medical surgeries to kids,” Mahesh said.
This episode of Unstoppable is set to premiere on Aha Video on the 4th of February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tentative release plan for Ram Charan’s RC15
- Mahesh Babu would never dare do this- Deets inside
- Upset brother-in-law of Salman walks out of his film?
- Two top heroines sulking after Bhool Bhulayya 2 success
- Pawan Kalyan, Renu Desai attend Akira’s graduation ceremony
- No special shows for F3?