The industry has been in absolute grief since the passing away of Superstar Krishna Garu. Tollywood surely has lost a great legend who brought some sophisticated technologies into Telugu cinema. Such is the impact created by Krishna Garu.
Today Mahesh Babu shared a lovely post about his father. He wrote that Krishna Garu’s life was celebrated, and his passing was being celebrated even more. Mahesh added that Krishna Garu lived his life fearlessly with daring and dashing nature. He further mentioned that Krishna Garu was his inspiration and courage.
Mahesh became emotional and added that all that really mattered was gone just like that. He further said he feels fearless like never before now and assured his late father that he would carry his legacy forward. Mahesh ended by saying that “I will make you even more proud, Love you, Nanna.”
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) November 24, 2022
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroes movies fell flat at the box office
- Buzz: Vijay & Lokesh Kanagaraj’s project to launch tomorrow
- Interesting: Five actresses denied doing superhit Chaiyya Chaiyya song
- Pre-production works going at a brisk pace for blockbuster director’s next
- Date locked for the world television premiere of Liger
- Music director’s tweet creates confusion for Pawan fans