It’s well known that hero Mahesh Babu is bankrolling an inspiring biopic on 26/11 Mumbai blasts hero Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan. Actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is playing the titular role in the movie, titled Major. The film’s shooting has been resumed recently amid tight safety precautions.
Sharing his experiences shooting in the pandemic times, Adivi Sesh told a leading English daily that COVID-19 tests are being conducted on the film’s cast and crew every day. Sesh went on to say that he himself has been getting his swab samples tested every week. The film’s crew has been asked to not go anywhere else after reaching their homes.
Bollywood actress Sobhita Dhulipala has been roped in to play a crucial role in Major. The film is a joint venture between Mahesh Babu’s GMB Productions, Sony Pictures Productions and A+S Movies. Shashi Kiran Tikka is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name