Not only is Mahesh a super successful hero, but he is also a very clever businessman. He owns the AMB cinemas in Hyderabad which is the best multiplex in town for its movie-watching standards.
The multiplex has already completed a year and now, the talk is that Mahesh in collaboration with Asian cinemas is planning to launch yet another multiplex in the heart of Bangalore city.
This news is yet to be confirmed but has become a hot topic in the film circles. Karanataka has a huge number of Telugu people living and it would be so good to see Mahesh owning a swanky new multiplex there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar picks up a special team for Allu Arjun
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan