In yet another instance of star kids’ silver screen debut, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s niece Jhanavi is all set to make her foray into Tollywood. The news has been revealed by Mahesh’s sister and Jhanavi’s mother Manjula herself.
It’s been reported already that Manjula is soon going to make her directorial debut with a romantic entertainer. Manjula felt that Jhanavi suits a child character which comes at a crucial stage of the narrative and decided to cast her.
This as-yet-untitled movie, featuring Sundeep Kishan and Premam beauty Sai Pallavi, will be bankrolled by senior producer Gemini Kiran.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating
- Rakul reveals why she is still single