In yet another instance of star kids’ silver screen debut, Superstar Mahesh Babu’s niece Jhanavi is all set to make her foray into Tollywood. The news has been revealed by Mahesh’s sister and Jhanavi’s mother Manjula herself.
It’s been reported already that Manjula is soon going to make her directorial debut with a romantic entertainer. Manjula felt that Jhanavi suits a child character which comes at a crucial stage of the narrative and decided to cast her.
This as-yet-untitled movie, featuring Sundeep Kishan and Premam beauty Sai Pallavi, will be bankrolled by senior producer Gemini Kiran.
Articles that might interest you:
- LAKSHYA’s theatrical trailer on December 1st
- Bigg Boss 5 – Anchor Ravi gets evicted in a shocking manner
- Team Liger says hello from LA with a picture
- Radhe Shyam’s love anthem ‘One Heart’ teaser gets its launch date and time
- Rajamouli apologizes to Tamil media
- Director Sreenu Vaitla’s father passes away