Superstar Mahesh Babu supports various social causes quite often. Especially, he and his wife Namrata work towards the health and wellness of underprivileged children in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Now, Mahesh Babu’s gesture has saved the life of a young boy named Taneesh, who was fighting with cancer for a long time. One of Taneesh’s family members took to social media and revealed that Mahesh Babu had contributed a huge amount towards Taneesh’s treatment.
Taneesh fully recovered from the deadly disease and he met the Superstar along with his family recently. Needless to say, both Mahesh and Taneesh’s family members are quite happy with the boy’s recovery.
- Maharshi’s music release date to be announced soon
- Mahesh’s fans eagerly waiting for March 25th
- Poll: Which of these recent biggies disappointed you the most?
- Rashmika opens up about Dear Comrade lip-lock controversy
- RGV reveals how he found his NTR
- Genre of Surya’s next revealed