Superstar Mahesh Babu supports various social causes quite often. Especially, he and his wife Namrata work towards the health and wellness of underprivileged children in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Now, Mahesh Babu’s gesture has saved the life of a young boy named Taneesh, who was fighting with cancer for a long time. One of Taneesh’s family members took to social media and revealed that Mahesh Babu had contributed a huge amount towards Taneesh’s treatment.
Taneesh fully recovered from the deadly disease and he met the Superstar along with his family recently. Needless to say, both Mahesh and Taneesh’s family members are quite happy with the boy’s recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra
- Kalyan Ram going all out for his next
- Mani Sharma starts composing for Vijay Devarakonda’s next