Superstar Mahesh Babu supports various social causes quite often. Especially, he and his wife Namrata work towards the health and wellness of underprivileged children in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Now, Mahesh Babu’s gesture has saved the life of a young boy named Taneesh, who was fighting with cancer for a long time. One of Taneesh’s family members took to social media and revealed that Mahesh Babu had contributed a huge amount towards Taneesh’s treatment.
Taneesh fully recovered from the deadly disease and he met the Superstar along with his family recently. Needless to say, both Mahesh and Taneesh’s family members are quite happy with the boy’s recovery.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow