Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next release will be the Koratala Siva directorial, Bharath Ane Nenu. A majority of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up and the next schedule will kick-start soon after the New Year holidays.
Now, the latest exciting buzz is that Koratala Siva has scripted a special scene in which Mahesh will be seen in the traditional panche kattu avatar. This scene will reportedly be shot in the upcoming schedule. Incidentally, Mahesh was seen in a lungi in a song sequence in Srimanthudu, directed by Koratala Siva again.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer. DVV Danayya is producing this high budgeted social drama. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
Articles that might interest you:
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker