Superstar Mahesh Babu’s next release will be the Koratala Siva directorial, Bharath Ane Nenu. A majority of the film’s shoot has been wrapped up and the next schedule will kick-start soon after the New Year holidays.
Now, the latest exciting buzz is that Koratala Siva has scripted a special scene in which Mahesh will be seen in the traditional panche kattu avatar. This scene will reportedly be shot in the upcoming schedule. Incidentally, Mahesh was seen in a lungi in a song sequence in Srimanthudu, directed by Koratala Siva again.
Bollywood starlet Kiara Advani is the film’s leading lady and DSP is the music composer. DVV Danayya is producing this high budgeted social drama. Bharath Ane Nenu is slated to hit the screens on April 27.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote