Superstar Mahesh Babu is currently busy shooting for a song for his upcoming film, Spyder, in Hyderabad. The unit will be shooting the song over ten days. Those who’re wondering why a song would take so many days, read on.
It is well-known that Spyder is being made as a true Telugu-Tamil bilingual. Apparently, Mahesh himself had insisted that the song is shot in both Telugu and Tamil versions for authenticity. Mahesh is eager to expand his market in Tamil Nadu, and it looks like he wouldn’t take anything for granted.
Spyder is being directed by AR Murugadoss and produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad. Rakul Preet is the film’s leading lady and Harris Jayaraj is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu to star in a pan-India film?
- Harish Shankar explains why he chose Valmiki title
- Bollywood actress opens up about her casting couch experiences
- Pooja Hegde, a big surprise in Valmiki?
- Varun Tej praises Harish Shankar’s intense approach
- Puri Jagannadh, Charmme buy swanky luxury cars