Mahesh Babu is basking in the glory of his super hit film Srimanthudu. The film is doing exceptional business in all areas of its release. Today, in this day and age when films are being released in multiple theatres, there is also a huge risk of piracy.
The Telugu film industry has taken severe steps to kill piracy and Mahesh was one of them who fought against this during the beginning of his career. Now, once again he has requested all his fans through his twitter page to kill piracy and always watch the film on big screen.
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’