Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam, has surpassed the $1 million milestone in overseas on Sunday. With this, Mahesh achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back $1 million movies in North America, an envious record which no other South Indian hero could achieve till date.
Mahesh’s dream run in overseas began with the stupendous success of Dookudu, which surpassed the $1 million mark. The Superstar later followed it up with successive $1 million movies in the form of SVSC, 1Nenokkadine, Aagadu, Srimanthudu and now Brahmotsavam.
Records aside, Brahmotsavam should perform exceedingly well in overseas for the distributors to recover their investments.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters