Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam, has surpassed the $1 million milestone in overseas on Sunday. With this, Mahesh achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back $1 million movies in North America, an envious record which no other South Indian hero could achieve till date.
Mahesh’s dream run in overseas began with the stupendous success of Dookudu, which surpassed the $1 million mark. The Superstar later followed it up with successive $1 million movies in the form of SVSC, 1Nenokkadine, Aagadu, Srimanthudu and now Brahmotsavam.
Records aside, Brahmotsavam should perform exceedingly well in overseas for the distributors to recover their investments.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani in no mood to slow down
- Gopichand takes on Chiranjeevi’s Sye Raa
- Gully Boy is India’s official entry at Oscars
- Press Note : MegaStar’s SyeRaa North America Release by SNOWFLAKE CINEMA
- Release date of Sye Raa title track announced
- Poll: Which aspect of Gaddalakonda Ganesh impressed you the most?