Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam, has surpassed the $1 million milestone in overseas on Sunday. With this, Mahesh achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back $1 million movies in North America, an envious record which no other South Indian hero could achieve till date.
Mahesh’s dream run in overseas began with the stupendous success of Dookudu, which surpassed the $1 million mark. The Superstar later followed it up with successive $1 million movies in the form of SVSC, 1Nenokkadine, Aagadu, Srimanthudu and now Brahmotsavam.
Records aside, Brahmotsavam should perform exceedingly well in overseas for the distributors to recover their investments.
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue