Superstar Mahesh Babu’s latest release, Brahmotsavam, has surpassed the $1 million milestone in overseas on Sunday. With this, Mahesh achieved a rare feat of scoring six back-to-back $1 million movies in North America, an envious record which no other South Indian hero could achieve till date.
Mahesh’s dream run in overseas began with the stupendous success of Dookudu, which surpassed the $1 million mark. The Superstar later followed it up with successive $1 million movies in the form of SVSC, 1Nenokkadine, Aagadu, Srimanthudu and now Brahmotsavam.
Records aside, Brahmotsavam should perform exceedingly well in overseas for the distributors to recover their investments.
Articles that might interest you:
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report
- Trivikram to do a quickie before NTR’s film?
- I am acting in movies again to pay my children’s school fees: Pawan Kalyan