Superstar Mahesh Babu is one of the leading stars in Telugu cinema. The actor is usually busy shooting for his films and commercial endorsements all through the year and frequently tops the list of top earners down south. A latest tidbit from none other than the star comedian Ali has impressed everyone about Mahesh Babu’s soft side for his social causes and charity.
In one of the talk shows that he hosts, Ali revealed that Mahesh Babu donates about 30% of his earnings to charity. When Ali casually asked Mahesh why he appears in so many commercials, the star comedian was in for a pleasant surprise as Mahesh revealed about his wife Namrata’s support for several old age homes and orphanages.
Mahesh also said that he takes up more work in order to support several social causes. Hats off to the Superstar!
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy