Mahesh Babu will be doing a film in the direction of Rajamouli once the star director wraps up RRR which is on floors as of now. The star hero has already announced a film with Parasuram that will mostly go on floors in October as per the latest update.
We have come to know that Mahesh has made a special plan now and wants to act in yet another film before he does the Rajamouli project which will be made on a big scale.
As RRR has been postponed and will be completed only in the mid of next year, Mahesh does not want to wait and has planned to do another film is the news.
As Rajamouli’s films take a long time to complete, Mahesh wants to do as much work as possible so that his fans will be happy. Let’s see whether his plan will work out or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name