Superstar Mahesh Babu’s stardom and market potential are undisputed in the Telugu market. Without a doubt, he is among the top 2 when it comes to Box Office potential and this is a widely accepted fact.
Now that the Telugu market has been consolidated, Mahesh is eyeing the Tamil and Malayalam markets. He is already planning to release his “Brahmotsavam” in a big way in Tamil Nadu, as a bilingual movie and not a dubbed one.
To add to this, Mahesh is now going to work with Murugadoss, who is one of the most popular directors in the Tamil Film Industry. This should ensure top openings for his film in that state. Apart from that, Mahesh is also in talks with Raja Rani and Theri director Atlee.
In Telugu, brand Mahesh will be enough and for Tamil, the popularity of the directors will ensure good openings. So it will be a win win situation in both states. This is Mahesh Babu’s Tamil strategy and it is quite smart one should say.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer
- Vishnu Manchu is inspired by this Hollywood star
- Size Zero’s writer joins SRK’s next
- Puri Jagan’s Rogue hero to test his luck in Telugu again