Superstar Mahesh Babu’s stardom and market potential are undisputed in the Telugu market. Without a doubt, he is among the top 2 when it comes to Box Office potential and this is a widely accepted fact.
Now that the Telugu market has been consolidated, Mahesh is eyeing the Tamil and Malayalam markets. He is already planning to release his “Brahmotsavam” in a big way in Tamil Nadu, as a bilingual movie and not a dubbed one.
To add to this, Mahesh is now going to work with Murugadoss, who is one of the most popular directors in the Tamil Film Industry. This should ensure top openings for his film in that state. Apart from that, Mahesh is also in talks with Raja Rani and Theri director Atlee.
In Telugu, brand Mahesh will be enough and for Tamil, the popularity of the directors will ensure good openings. So it will be a win win situation in both states. This is Mahesh Babu’s Tamil strategy and it is quite smart one should say.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested