Mahesh Babu recently scored his biggest ever blockbuster with Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film has entered the list of all-time top 5 highest grossing Telugu movies. In May, Mahesh is going to join forces with his Maharshi director Vamshi Paidipally for an out-and-out commercial entertainer.
And Mahesh had lined up three more exciting projects for the next 2, 3 years. As per the latest reports, Mahesh will team up with his good friend and star director Trivikram Srinivas for his 28th film. This crazy project will be a joint production between S Radhakrishna’s Haarika and Haasine Creations and Mahesh’s GMB Productions.
After this, Mahesh will once again be joining hands with Sarileru’s director Anil Ravipudi for his 29th film. Finally, Mahesh has also lined up his Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu director Koratala Siva’s film for his 30th venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?