For the last few years, Mahesh has been carrying out various charity and social welfare activities. Especially, he has been working towards child health and education. And today, on the occasion of International Literacy Day, Mahesh highlighted the importance of child education.
“Quality education can hone skills and sharpen one’s talent. Let us give every child space and scope to learn and they will automatically blossom into brighter adults. Let’s do it,” said Mahesh in a tweet.
On the work front, Mahesh will soon be flying to the US for an extensive schedule for his silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
Quality education can hone skills and sharpen one's talent. Let us give every child space and scope to learn and they will automatically blossom into brighter adults. Let's do it👍#InternationalLiteracyDay
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) September 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu