For the last few years, Mahesh has been carrying out various charity and social welfare activities. Especially, he has been working towards child health and education. And today, on the occasion of International Literacy Day, Mahesh highlighted the importance of child education.
“Quality education can hone skills and sharpen one’s talent. Let us give every child space and scope to learn and they will automatically blossom into brighter adults. Let’s do it,” said Mahesh in a tweet.
On the work front, Mahesh will soon be flying to the US for an extensive schedule for his silver jubilee film, Maharshi.
Quality education can hone skills and sharpen one's talent. Let us give every child space and scope to learn and they will automatically blossom into brighter adults. Let's do it👍#InternationalLiteracyDay
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) September 8, 2018
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters