Mahesh Babu’s Aagadu has opened to some bumper collections all over and has raked in record collections. The film opened in nearly 160 screens in the US, and collected close to 5,81,000 dollars from only the premiere shows which is a record for any Indian film. The previous record was held by Salman Khan’s Kick which was the remake of the Telugu flick with the same name.
Mahesh Babu’s stardom and massive publicity is the main cause for these collections. Even in India, collections have been strong and crowds are immensely loving this family entertainer. Tamannah is paired opposite Mahesh in this family entertainer which is produced by 14 Reels.
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?