Mahesh Babu has been happily resting at home for the last seven months or so after the super success of his last film Sarileru Neekevvaru which was a raging hit at the box office.
He did not step out or took his new film Sarkaru Vaari Pata on floors during the lockdown period. Many said that Mahesh does not want to take any risk with his shoots.
But it looks like Mahesh has decided to finally take on Corona and has started shooting for an Ad. Seen here in the picture is Mahesh speaking to his director on the sets of his Ad shoot. So, is this a signal that he will take his new film on floors anytime soon. Only time will tell.
— Team Mahesh Babu (@MBofficialTeam) September 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?