Mahesh Babu is a man who has his own style when it comes to the dubbing of his films. He wraps up the entire shoot and then only come to the dubbing part when the film is just days away from the release.
Now, he has changed his style and has started dubbing for the film Maharshi well in advance. The news is that he wants to have a good time on his hands to showcase different voice modulations for his character which is showcased in different time zones.
Vamsi Paidipally directs Maharshi which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Unfazed by V’s outcome- Indraganti moves on to his next
- Sankranthi 2021 getting heated up with multiple films
- Update on Arjun Reddy girl Shalini’s big Bollywood film
- Latest- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to be out on this date?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Gangavva to be out of the house soon