Mahesh Babu is a man who has his own style when it comes to the dubbing of his films. He wraps up the entire shoot and then only come to the dubbing part when the film is just days away from the release.
Now, he has changed his style and has started dubbing for the film Maharshi well in advance. The news is that he wants to have a good time on his hands to showcase different voice modulations for his character which is showcased in different time zones.
Vamsi Paidipally directs Maharshi which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar confirms Raju Gari Gadhi 4
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?