It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu adopted two villages, his hometown Burripalem in Andhra and Siddhapuram in Telangana. The developmental works in both these villages are being supervised by Mahesh’s wife and former actress Namrata.
Recently, Namrata met the Ranga Reddy District Collector Raghunandan Rao and handed over a cheque of Rs.30 lakhs through NATCO trust. The proceedings from this donation will be used for constructing a school building in Siddhapuram.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans