Hero Mahesh Babu’s massive humanitarian work in association with Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada, has saved the lives of over 1,000 little kids so far. Thanks to Mahesh’s initiatives, these kids successfully underwent critical heart surgeries and recovered well.
In her latest Instagram post, Mahesh’s wife Namrata Shirodkar posted a picture of a little girl named Thanu Sri. Namrata revealed that Thanu Sri recently underwent trans catheter closure of PDA and is in good health now. Moved by her story, fans started showering blessings to the little Thanu Sri and heaped praises on Mahesh for his humanitarian work.
View this post on Instagram
Another happy tale!! #MBForSavingHearts❤️ Glad to know that Thanu Sri, who recently underwent trans catheter closure of PDA is in good health. Heartfelt thank you to Andhra Hospitals for their outstanding contribution to healthcare! Many blessings to the child and the family! Stay safe!
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive