Speaking at the pre-release event of Sarileru Neekevvaru, yesteryear star heroine Vijayashanthi was all praise for Mahesh Babu. Vijayashanthi first remembered her association with Mahesh on the sets of their 1988 film Koduku Diddina Kapuram and said that he did not change even a bit.
“Mahesh is 24 karat gold. He has given the best performance in acting and dance departments. On the personal front, he has sponsored heart surgeries for young children. He is the true definition of Superstar. I bless him, his wife and children a long life,” Vijayashanthi said.
Talking about her comeback, Vijayashanthi said that she had a blast shooting for her part and thanked the entire team for the same. She plays Prof Bharathi in the movie. Sarileru Neekevvaru is hitting screens on January 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part