Superatar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing action thriller, Spyder, is in the last leg of its shooting part. In his latest interview, the film’s director AR Murugadoss said that only 10 days of shoot and 2 songs are remaining to complete the production formalities.
Murugadoss also had a few good things to say about his hero, Mahesh. Calling the Superstar “a dedicated artiste”, Murugadoss said, “considering his experience and stardom, you will not believe how friendly and down-to-earth Mahesh is with everyone on the set”.
Spyder, starring Rakul as the film’s leading lady, is produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad and is slated for a Dasara festive release.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity