Superatar Mahesh Babu’s ongoing action thriller, Spyder, is in the last leg of its shooting part. In his latest interview, the film’s director AR Murugadoss said that only 10 days of shoot and 2 songs are remaining to complete the production formalities.
Murugadoss also had a few good things to say about his hero, Mahesh. Calling the Superstar “a dedicated artiste”, Murugadoss said, “considering his experience and stardom, you will not believe how friendly and down-to-earth Mahesh is with everyone on the set”.
Spyder, starring Rakul as the film’s leading lady, is produced by Tagore Madhu and NV Prasad and is slated for a Dasara festive release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna gearing up for action-packed Akhanda schedule
- Budget for Dhanush-Shekhar Kammula film revealed?
- Chiranjeevi praises YS Jagan for record-breaking vaccination drive
- Aadi Sai Kumar’s next gets an interesting title
- Poll : Which of these recent Telugu films should be remade in Hindi?
- Suresh Production in big plans for the current future