Superstar Mahesh Babu is eagerly awaiting the release of Maharshi, his landmark 25th film. Amid high expectations, the film is all set to hit theaters across the world in a few minutes. After he’s free from Maharshi’s promotional activities, Mahesh will begin prepping for his role in Anil Ravipudi’s film, which will be going on floors in June.
Mahesh is quite excited about his 26th film. He said in a latest interview that he will be finally going back to doing a lot of comedy in his next. He also added that he hasn’t played such character since Dookudu and that he is eagerly waiting to go out of his comfort zone.
Anil Ravipudi had impressed Mahesh with a wholesome masala entertainer with lots of comedy and action. Needless to say, Mahesh’s role in this film will be a treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary
- Comedian Prudhvi meets with a car accident
- Bigg Boss 4- Suspense intensifies on a temporary host
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood