Superstar Mahesh Babu is eagerly awaiting the release of Maharshi, his landmark 25th film. Amid high expectations, the film is all set to hit theaters across the world in a few minutes. After he’s free from Maharshi’s promotional activities, Mahesh will begin prepping for his role in Anil Ravipudi’s film, which will be going on floors in June.
Mahesh is quite excited about his 26th film. He said in a latest interview that he will be finally going back to doing a lot of comedy in his next. He also added that he hasn’t played such character since Dookudu and that he is eagerly waiting to go out of his comfort zone.
Anil Ravipudi had impressed Mahesh with a wholesome masala entertainer with lots of comedy and action. Needless to say, Mahesh’s role in this film will be a treat for fans.
Articles that might interest you:
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked
- Sarileru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo make a solid impact in Andhra